Bespoke ceremonies tailored to your requirements
Moonstone calms and encourages, teaching us the natural rhythms of life.
So what can you expect from us if you choose the services of Moonstone?
- A professional celebrant service that reflects your wishes.
- A free, no obligation, meeting for you to feel that Moonstone is right for you.
- A contract agreeing our services for your ceremony. At this time we ask for a non-refundable deposit of £150.00 (except funerals where the contract is with the funeral director)
- An initial fact-finding and background questionnaire that helps us to focus on how we can work together to design your ceremony. It helps us to get to know each other and how we work.
- I meet with you to create a meaningful, personal and unique ceremony. Whilst I can make suggestions and guide you, I will not impose my ideas on you.
- I will craft an order of service with your chosen music, readings, spiritual or ritual elements included.
- I will be on hand to answer your questions, help with edits and run through any concerns you may have prior to your ceremony.
- We can offer a vow writing service if needed.
- Additional discussions by email, skype, phone as required. We will work collaboratively with you to perfect your ceremony.
- I will visit the venue with you – this might even be the place for our initial meeting.
- Depending on your ceremony, we can include a rehearsal at your venue, close to the day, to ensure everyone involved feels comfortable with what they are doing, where and how! It helps to soothe the nerves and ensure everything goes well on the day.
- On the day I will be on hand before the ceremony and as long as you need afterwards. I will never rush off to another ceremony after yours.
- A keepsake box including a moonstone, certificate and script of the ceremony.
Whilst Moonstone Ceremonies offers a truly bespoke service we don’t cost the earth!
- Our fees are based on how much, or little, you want from us. We will agree that at our initial meeting but if you want to make changes we can work with you to accommodate them.
- I am happy to travel beyond Norfolk. I usually charge 45pence per mile outside a 30 mile radius.
- You have the assurance of a professional association (The Fellowship of Professional Celebrants) and PI & PLI insurance.