Bespoke ceremonies tailored to your requirements
Moonstone is excellent for healing hearts broken through loss and grief
So what can you expect from us if you choose a funeral ceremony by Moonstone?
- A professional celebrant service that reflects and respects your wishes and the wishes of the departed.
- Close liaison with the Funeral director.
- An initial fact-finding and background questionnaire that helps us to focus on how we can work together to design your ceremony. It helps us to get to know each other and how we can work together.
- I meet with you to create a meaningful, personal and unique ceremony. Whilst I can make suggestions and guide you, I will not impose my ideas on you.
- I will craft an order of service with your chosen music, readings, spiritual or ritual elements included.
- I will be on hand to answer your questions, help with edits and run through any concerns you may have prior to the service.
- Additional discussions by email or phone as required. We will work collaboratively with you to perfect the service.
- On the day I will be on hand before the service and as long as you need afterwards. I will never rush off to another service after yours.
- A script fo the ceremony.
Whilst Moonstone Ceremonies offers a truly bespoke service we don’t cost the earth!
- Our fees are based on how much, or little, you want from us. We will agree that at our initial meeting but if you want to make changes we can work with you to accommodate them.
- I am happy to travel beyond Norfolk. I usually charge 45pence per mile outside a 30 mile radius.
- You have the assurance of a professional association (The Fellowship of Professional Celebrants) and PI & PLI insurance.